Thursday, October 21, 2010

Is this regular? I started birth control (for the first time) and ...?

I've been on binding PMS except 10 times worse. I'm only on week two (Sunday starts week 3) and I merely don't feel close to I can take it anymore. I'm have mood swings. I have top of nausea, which doesn't bother me as much as the lashing out at people. I cry pretty much adjectives the time. I can't stop myself before I do that sort of entry. I'm usually happy during the daylight and the later contained by the day it get the more depressed and irrational I get. I've cried myself to sleep for 3 night in a row and even presently I can feel myself wanting to cry. Does it win better?? Is this normal to be this ... I dunno... crazy? I get the impression horrible about how I'm acting and the inhabitants around me are understanding but I only don't think I can purloin anymore of this. Please does anyone have suggestion.
I get that it's making your body reflect on that it's pregnant and that my hormones are changing but still I'm surrounded by hell and it just keep getting worse.
Thanks for your answers. The same exact thing happen to me, omg it was horrible! I would be pretty cool adjectives day long until unpaid at night I would basically freak out and cry and be sad and angry for no point. It did get better though, I still grasp it sometimes but usually only when I'm pmsing. Good luck.
I never have anything as bad as this... I would telephone call your doctor and see what he/she says. It possibly that the pill has more hormones later your body can handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment