Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Itchy, so itchy.?

So I have be having an issue lately. I purely got over a bladder infection, and I know that enduring antibiotics can trigger yeast infections. Well... there is a casual I have one. The itchiness and discomfort is almost too much to knob. Work is rediculous cause I own to run to the bathroom all the time to... relieve myself of the discumfort, at which point it hurts from the irritation of itching. I made a doctors appointment but they cant gain me in until subsequent week. There's NO discharge, just a massively itchy private zone, accompanied next to swelling, redness which I can solitary imagine is from the itching. I am have sex but was not long tested so I dont have an STD. Could this be a yeast infection if here is no discharge? Someone help! And any proposal on how to rid myself of the symtoms would be GREATLY appreciated! It could be, I had a horrible yeast infection and nearby was no discharge for a while. Also, I probably do not have need of to say this (for me it would hold been route too painful) but do not have sex or anything until it is cleared up as it can be transfered rear to you. Good luck!
yes, it can still be a yeast infection. get something otc to facilitate. they work well.

No comments:

Post a Comment