Sunday, October 24, 2010

Is this run of the mill?

I just started (for the first time) my spell Yesterday. I think...
Although is be brown. I can tell if it is poop(they are little strikes), it be big bolches and somewhat red but mostly brown. I have the brown piece again Today.
Is it normal? Did you own that(the first time)? Yes it's normal. The brown stuff is only just old blood, probably not satisfactory blood behind it to push it out earlier. Don't worry, you're full-bodied. You're cycle won't be regular for a while. So don't worry if you enjoy weird period all over the place for rather a while.
peace
It is perfectly regular for menstrual blood to be brown, just because it's blood doesn't be going to it has to be red! I wouldn't verbs about it unless you own very hulking blood clots, in which shield you need to collaborate to a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment