Sunday, October 24, 2010

Is within any track to be paid a transvaginal ultrasound more comfortable for myself?

I have another transvaginal ultrasound tonight to check my endometrial pool liner (my last u/s be 2 months ago). I had bleeding problems for 6 months and presently they're worried because my lining finishing time was thicken quite a bit and they want to check it again. I a moment ago had a spell which ended yesterday so I'm incredibly tender down near. The last time I have one I was crying because it be so painful, doesn`t matter what I did I just couldn't discern better. I had problems trying to relax and whenever the tech would move around I'd enjoy tears running down my cheeks. It's also awkward because here's a stranger moving her equipment around inside of me like I'm a Thanksgiving turkey.
Thanks! Try taking 2 ibruprofen (sp?) close to Advil an hour before your appointment. I do so previously any OB-GYN related exam/procedure.
Ask your doctor if she has anything you can pocket for the procedure. . .just what you've asked us here.

No comments:

Post a Comment