Thursday, October 21, 2010

Is this regular - length relief?

I talked to my Mom the other time because Yesterday I JUST started my period - for the first time
She said I might not return with it again for another week, month or even 3 months because I had only just started out.
is this true? did that happen to you? That is enormously true, i was 14 when i first started i have small bleeds every few weeks then have a period reasonably light for 2 months after time it regulated itself to every month, as you enjoy just started your body will thieve time before you start have your periods regular. However, you should linger a while and if they do not regulate in the subsequent year maybe you should speak next to your gp. Good luck and congratulations on becoming a lady! x
yep yep i be like that
and in a minute iv been haring period about 2 or 3 years and i still own some irregular months every now and later

  • monitor turns black
  • nail art look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment