Sunday, October 24, 2010

Is this run of the mill w. birth control?

I am on Yaz and have be for fourth months... about a month or two ago my boyfriend and I be having sex on one of the later days of the placebo pills and A LOT of blood came out, not approaching a scary amount, but it be more than usual, more than what comes out on my period... is that regular since i was still getting used to the pill or what? Obviously it didnt impair me since im still here... but i was merely curious! I had a similar entity happen to me, but not during sex basically randomly. The doctor said it be from a build up in the uterus...I would travel to the doctor because it could mean you should switch pills of the hormone level in Yaz aren't what your body wants...
I used Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo...it was a really low dose of hormones (which affect the interval and such) and it works just as powerfully!!
Honey I know exactly what you are going through with that Yaz pill! I terminated up in the hospital near a $1800 bill (no insurance), because of pains in my calves and chest (clot)! I expect in your suitcase though, your period be just geared up to start and you didn't realize it before have sex. His penis just sped up the process. I hold found that Yasmin 28 is a heck of a lot better! And if you don't hold insurance either jump here: http://dprxcard.com/ OR http://www.yourrxcard.com/index.php and print this card...it's actually legit and save a considerable amount on these prescriptions! Saves me $20 on yasmin which is $75 without.

No comments:

Post a Comment