Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Jeans.?

Ok, I am 13 years old. And i be just wondering where on earth i can get jeans that are similar to the ones at hollister and abercrombie? LIke, Everyone have the same jeans. And i already enjoy tons of jeans from abercrombie and hollister. Btw, I am like a 0 short.
Thanks. And dispatch me a link if at all possible to a website ! I want something new bcuz everyone have hollister and abercrombie bcuz the clother there are rele pretty. And i want that somewhere else!! Well IDK if you would resembling them but my favorite brand is MissMe. They fit great and you can buy them at Buckle.com. Though right now they dont enjoy much of a selection. It would probably be better to walk to the store.
i wear those too, and American Eagle.. have you tried those?

No comments:

Post a Comment