Wednesday, October 27, 2010

It seem similar to when i first lay down surrounded by bed and keep under surveillance tv or freshly?

lay there, it other feels resembling I have to step pee...I already gone...and dont have to be in motion it just feel like it...what could this be? Urinary tract infection or a kidney infection.I would articulate the UTI at this point cuz if it was contained by your kidneys you would also be complaining about rear pain...You can any go to the doc and acquire meds to take or you can drink lots of 100% cranberry liquid and water to clear yourself out.
I infer it's may just be mental. I do that too, as soon as I lay down to turn to bed I think oh man, I enjoy to pee. Then it's all I can focus about. I infer it's because I know I don't want to have to achieve up to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment