Sunday, October 24, 2010

Is within any organic ways to advance the scent of your vagina?

Hey there. I really want my boyfriend to start going down on me, so i though it would gladden him if I improved my vaginal scent.
It's not putrid or anything, I freshly want to wade him into it slowly.
So: Is there any innate ways (that isn't store bought douching kids/etc) to improve your vaginal scent
Thanks for you relieve guys! Your feminine area shouldn't HAVE a scent (other than a slightly sweet/pungent scent) if you go swimming DAILY, wear 100% cotton underwear and don't have any infections. The vagina is completely self-cleansing, so do NOT use any sort of chemical or douche to "clean" it. The outside is where on earth smells originate within a normal fine person, NOT the inside.
shower 2 times a daylight and before you own sex

No comments:

Post a Comment