Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Ive be have torment on the outside of my vagina i havent be have sex and theres no atypical discharge?

And theres no smell. My clitorus is really sensitive and the opening of my vagina really hurts its really thorny for me to get to the doctor so if anyone have any ideas it would really sustain. I've had a yeast infection that presented this route. I had no discharge, but be very tender and itchy. Sometimes yeast can grow on the external vaginal surfaces approaching you describe and not move as quickly into the internal vaginal surfaces.
The instrument I treated this was near an over the counter medication inserted internally into the vagina and I also put a good amount of the medicated cream on the tender areas on the external parts.
You should really hold your gynocologist diagnose some form of problem, sometimes if you let things close to this linger, it may achieve worse. Try calling if you cannot see your doctor, describe your symptoms, but I can almost feel positive they're going to ask you to come contained by. Best of luck.

  • how to curl hair with a straightner
  • help finding niche
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment