Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Itchy Urethra..is it a bladder infection?

I woke up last darkness with an annoying itch where on earth my urethra is. It isn't extremely itchy..just somewhat bit and comes and goes. It have been around 10 hours since I first noticed it and it hasn't gotten any worse. I've drank loads of hose down and cranberry juice and yogurt hoping to clear it up if it is a bladder infection. I own had them surrounded by the past but never itched, only just had niggle when urinating and I don't have that...in recent times a tiny bit itchy. I've cleared them up on my own by just drinking loads of hose...they cleared up way faster than taking pills from a prescription.
I don't want to bring any meds for whatever it is because i'm 11 days historic ovulation and may possibly be pregnant. Could it be something else besides a bladder infection? There's no weird smells or anything close to that. It's just a tad bit annoying. Ok it doesn't necessarily enjoy to be a bladder infection, it could also be a vaginal infection. There's really not telling unless you dance to the dc. But for now try shifting the detergent you wash your underwear near, it could be this. Try any cream that's for vaginal infections. If this doesn't work then try shifting completly your underwear and if it still doesn't work then run to the doc so he can send you pills or something. Hope I've help.
Well, if you're pregnant you don't need to be treating yourself. You obligation to see a doctor to get the best treatment for you and your toddler.

  • ie tab
  • hair ideas
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment