Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Itching and Brown Discharge?

My history is that I have returning BV. I was only just treated for it about 3 weeks ago and what be different is that my doctor did not prescribe diflucan, which is usually given after someone has taken Flagyl to minister to prevent a yeast infection. I didn't get the diflucan and unsurprisingly I feel I developed a yeast infection, so I bought Monistat 3-day treatment. It's be 7days now and in actuality it seems to hold gotten worse as if I've developed a full-blown yeast infection. I have odd itching sometimes around the vagina, but it affects me more near the anus where on earth there's itching and sometimes pain. I've tried the monistat cream which I've found I must be allergic to because it cause more itching. During this whole issue I've have a brown discharge and a very mild odor. I've be to the doctor more often than I'd similar to to. I would like to know if it truly is a yeast infection and how I can treat it at home? If nearby is a better yeast infection medication out there as very well. If you've tried an over-the-counter cream you'll have to bite the bullet and turn back to the doctor. If you tolerate a yeast infection go it could eventually turn into vaginitis which is close to a yeast infection but 100 times as bad. Generally a insubstantial brownish/green discharge accompanies it along next to severe itching and abdominal pain. At this point the doctor will probably prescribe you some anti-biotics to steal care of this.
Have you be checked for a STD? If so then it may be a bacterial infection!

No comments:

Post a Comment