Thursday, October 21, 2010

Is this puberty [I'm 11!] Or am I lately unusual??

So i found this white stuff in my undies that smells similar to medal or pennies I know its disgusting but please be fully grown about it; So what does it penny-pinching? And if it is puberty I will tell that I hold armpit & pubic hair, a developed chest, (34a) and I do ahve curves. I weigh 110 pounds and am 5'1.
AGAIN, MATURE ANSWERS ONLY!! Just simple discharge.ewww horrible as it seems, it's pure. Get used to it as it never goes away. Use it as a vigour guideline...it it has an awful odor (fishy) it is the sure sign of an infection and after you'll need medication. You are fine and lately growing up! :)
It's puberty. You're just getting discharge. I started getting discharge more or less a year before my term.

No comments:

Post a Comment