Thursday, October 21, 2010

Is this middle-of-the-road when you come rotten of birth control?

I haven't had a term in 4 months (this happen once last year and I go to doctor and she said it was fine since I be on birth control) I have be on birth control for 3 years. But I stopped taking it this month, I was on the ultimate week, I think I have taken 3 pills from the last row (I pocket the colored pills) So after about 3 days of missing the pill, I started my length and it lasted for something like 7 days and I stopped for about 7 days until yesterday I started again and it be heavier this time that the week before later!! But Saturday my fiancee and I made love, I wondered if this triggered it again or is this normal after stopping the pill? Thanks for any proposal and opinions. This sounds common to me. I would stop taking my pills when I had something like 3 active ones not here. I would come on my period as ordinary but then roughly speaking a week after not starting a new pack I would start bleeding again basically like my interval and sometimes heavier. it will straighten its self out once you ovulate next month. Good Luck
this can start as a side effect of coming off the pill but if you seize to worried go see your gp.

No comments:

Post a Comment