Sunday, October 24, 2010

Is this run of the mill?(woman only)?

I've been on my time for 6 days now and the flow is still species of heavy. I've see a doctor and asked her if that was majority and she said yes but I'm not convinced. Is it normal to enjoy a heavy term for this long? If so, how much longer will this be going on? Yeah, it is normal...It is TOTALLY annoying...You never know when it'll stop or start..It stinks to be a woman :)
It's thoroughly normal.
Periods are unnatural hehe.
If it goes on longer and your accurately concerned then speak to a doctor, possibly a different one.
its normal... my friends mom said that once she have hers for 2 weeks! but the norm is 3 to 7 days.with 5 person the average, me myself have single about 4 days, but yea your fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment