Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Jealous Boyfriend demanding "break"?

I was hugging a close guy-friend, and my boyfriend get jealous and completely unreasonable. By unreasonable, I aim that he told me if I "had other guys I can 'hug,' stir hug them from now on and don't hug [him] anymore." The subsequent day be tense, and consequently by the end of teh morning, he told me he wanted a 2-week "break" from respectively other.
All of my friends think that he's individual unreasonable, insure and selffish. Due to a lot of BAD drama surrounded by my life presently, I relay on him for a little heated support, but now he's acting resembling this. Is it my fault? What should I do? Thsi break entry sounds so ridulous that I just want to run out everything right now =/ I am not sure in the order of the culture of your country, as most Asia countries still can't accept a hugging between different gender as a friendly genture. So, it's difficult to comment. I am from a Asia country, and at the country, most guys will not close to their girlfriend to hug other guy.
This is scary behavior to me. He is controlling you. He is one unreasonable and overprotective. I would break everything off immediately. I bet you as soon as you do, he starts kissing butt trying to get you subsidise. DON'T DO IT!! He is manipulating you. Trying to take you to do what he wants. Run as swiftly as you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment