Sunday, October 24, 2010

Is this suppose to verbs me?

I have be constipated for like 1 month
I enjoy been nausious resembling 2 mornings only
I own yellow discharge coming out
Whenever i pee and wipe myself and look contained by my underwear i see brown blood/discharge come out
I have be supper stressed
Im still a virgin
Im 15 years old
Im supper alive everyday
I showed it to my mom and she says its not too much to verbs about, but she is making a doctors appointment surrounded by 2 weeks time
PLEASE help me? what is this?

Keep contained by mind i have no discomfert at adjectives or itchyness All of these symptoms have terribly simple possible reasons, none of them unusual. Everyone have had what you've get at one point or the other and they have designed nothing at adjectives. The brown discharge is just blood that's be exposed to air and for some basis didn't get out until the atmosphere made it brown. I wouldn't even bother to go to the doctor myself. But you do what make you feel in safe hands. btw, it doesn't sound anything resembling yeast. It sounds like a bunch of stuff is stirring to your changing body adjectives at once and you're overwhelmed. That's all. Being overwhelmed by it adjectives is normal too.
peace
Yeast Infection.

No comments:

Post a Comment