Wednesday, October 27, 2010

IUD removal?

I am about to acquire my IUD removed in a month or so, and be just curious.does it cost much to draw from it removed, and does insurance cover any of the cost? My IUD removal was included as part of a set of the cost of my appointment with the gynecologist, and adjectives I paid be the regular copay.
If you're have surgery to bring back it taken out, though, that could be a bird of a different feather.
If you're simply having it removed as a routine piece your insurance should cover the visit newly like when you have it inserted. In general, any procedure that be perform in a doctor's organization (such as IUD insertion or removal) is totally covered by your insurance with the exception of the organization visit co-pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment