Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Ive be havin problems near my stomach?

ever since i had my daughter 2 years ago ..every time i put away my stomach hurts so bad that i any have 2 product my self throw up or go number 2(which is diariha)some how i own 2 get it out of my stomach an dthen i be aware of better..some times it hurts so bad that i woozy.what could this be Sometimes having children can basis new allergies (weird I know), and here is such a thing as digestive allergies (which can commonly be diarhea). They can be extreme allergic reaction? Have you talked to the doctor more or less this? Have you ever had stomach ulcer before? Stomach ulcer caused by bacterial infections or by acerbic build-ups (like acid reflux) can touch completely different. They do not go away on their own, they hold to be treated. And excessive stomach fluids as such can cause diarhea. I nick medication for acid reflux and enjoy had ulcer before (So does my mother, so I adjectives it) and your symptoms sound pretty close to what we both expereince. Just a guess, but you should still ask your doctor, especially if its only been getting progressively worse.
THAT STINKS! BUT GINGER IS VERY GOOD AND HELP OUT THE DIGESTIVE SYSTEM. U MIGHT WANT TO TRY TO TAKE A DAILY DOSE

No comments:

Post a Comment