Sunday, October 24, 2010

Is this the flu or something else?

This morning I noticed I be just enormously very tired. I slept everytime my son go down for a nap. Then going on for 20 minutes ago I started with a sore throat and after threw up, but I didnt have any food surrounded by me so it was adjectives stomach acid. I've be naseaus for 2 months now but this the first time I threw up. (I've taken 4 pregnancy test over 2 months all negative) Any thought whats going on? You could just be awfully worn down. When I'm tired I feel green about the gills. All that sllepiness could be taking its toll. Too tired to have a strong imperviousness to fight that cold.
I would progress to the doctor to get that checked out since you said you've be feeling unsettled for the past 2 months. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment