Wednesday, October 27, 2010

It's Uncomfortable and he wont stop.?

Okay this is quite embarassing.. When my boyfrind and I hold 'relations' well, it hurts sometimes, and sometimes is humiliated because he is quite long. But the item is, like for example, legs within the air, is so discomfited its a turn off because he's too big and other wants to stir all the path in. I tel him but he wont agree to my legs go and afterwards is all upset and hurt when I feign there and run it because i'm no longer in the mood and a moment ago want it over with. I parsimonious I can't carry on fake, but how on earth can I stop him doing this? I suggest, I have to use a vibrator afterwards most of the time, its jsut that I do bring up to date him he just desires what's good for him adjectives the time. IE in adjectives the way legs contained by the air. I'm not a toy!! Sit down and chitchat to him about this when you're not hot and fatty. Discuss this with him. Tell him that you don't similar to it and that you are not a toy. If he can't respect that, then he is not respecting you and it is time you verbs.
Either make him read between the lines you're not a toy, and that you have emotional state, or get a contemporary boyfriend who will be sensitive to you sexually, and otherwise. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment