Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Ive be have my spell every other week, why?

i never really noticed until individuals would point it out for me all "didnt you merely have it a couple of weeks ago?" but presently im finally starting to see it. my last time ended Dec. 25th and it come back on Jan. 12th. Is at hand something wrong here? What should i DO? i feel so sorry for u once a month is enogh for me
move about c the doctor something isnt right
xxx
i cant remaber complety but i think a minum i read nearly was resembling 18-20 days between
you could just own like a cut contained by your vajj
ok my wife had alike problem when she was younger. you necessitate to take Birth control pills for just about 5 days this will help to acquire you back into your Reg. time frame. I know its sounds close to B/S but its works ask your Dr. if you dont beleave me.

No comments:

Post a Comment