Wednesday, October 27, 2010

IUD? Any women hold one?

I cannot for the life of me remember to whip my birth control pills and am not ready to hold another baby.
I am considering the plastic IUD beside the hormones in it and am wondering what women who own it or have have it think roughly speaking it?
I read something about have to adjust a string each month?
Give me the details please!! I enjoy the Mirena , i got it finishing July and i have have no problems at all , infact i contemplate i have just had a couple of period since as they sometimes stop due to the hormone release but they return with fertility when the iud is removed .. I cannot praise this device adequate ! Now 4 of my friends have it ! I used to suffer extremely bad pmt but this has lessened a large amount too . No bloating , no pains no nothing , spotless !
As for the string , after you have the iud fitted you will return roughly 4-6 weeks following for a check up and the gynae or doctor will check to see it is still sitting properly where placed etc , later they recommend you try to feel for the string yourself after respectively period .
EDIT- Forgot to voice , upon insertion you may have spotting for a couple of weeks but it soon pass :)
no, i dont have one

No comments:

Post a Comment