Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Ive be on my time of year for 3 weeks!..?

hello!
when you take the pill you are suppose to own 3 weeks on and 1 week off to enjoy your period.but i carried on taking my pill everyday for 3 months ...i read up that it be healthy for you aslong as you enjoy 4 periods a year...but lately before christmas i come on my period ( whilst still on the pill ) so i thought this be my body telling me that i NEED to enjoy my period,so i stopped taking the pill to bring my period over and done beside...this was 3 weeks ago!!
to this drastically day i am still on my extent and dont understand why!
is it my body getting rid of the closing 3 months worth?
anyone else had this problem?
p.s im not pregnant,and im not have a miscarraige...i know all this as i own problems with my intestine's and hold regular x-rays and scans :) wow. I have to click on this because i had like problem. I went to my doctor and they said i have an iron deficiency from not drinking enough red meat. I had become anemic from it and was on my length for 2 MONTHS! I could of died! So it's a serious problem. You need to consult your doctor promptly!
Your body naturally have a period when you are on the pill and the frequency depends on the pill. No opinion what pill you are on, but you probably shoulnd't have stopped when your spell started. You should probably see a gynecologist if this wasn't time for a period to start on your pill. It could be your body relating you something else is wrong. Also, be careful of anemia and such within cases where your term lasts that long.

No comments:

Post a Comment