Wednesday, October 27, 2010

IUD and Pregnancy??

Hi Yall,
I had a surgical abortion almost 2 months ago and while i be at the clinic the doctor put a Flexi T Copper IUD in for me. Ive have one regular period. The first 2 days it be more like spotting and consequently the 3rd day it be more like a ordinary period. it last in total near the spotting 8 days. now we are a week 1/2 from the time i finished my interval. Today ive been have lots of cramping in my lower lower abdominal and a few surrounded by my lower back. And for the go past week ive been have chocolat craving. This would be my #5 pregnancy in 2 years. I hold a 21 month old and a 5 month antediluvian and a misscarriage. Please someone help me.. IUDs on their own can end in cramping. you can technically get pregnant near them. the copper IUDs do not have any hormones on them. they work by style of irritating the walls of the uterus to try to keep a fertilized egg from attaching to the walls. if you are not monogamous, consequently IUDs can intensify normal STDs and head to pelvic inflammatory disease. i'd say to purloin a pregnancy test and/or jump to the doc. you'd be less predictable to have a successful pregnancy/fetal developement beside an IUD, but it is possible. perhaps you necessitate one with the hormones.
Doesn't nouns like you're pregnant - sounds more resembling your body is trying to adjust to the IUD. I have the Mirena and it took some adjust - but my body seems to be adjust well and I love that I hardly have period every month!
If you're worried about possibly anyone pregnant - take a tryout.

No comments:

Post a Comment