Wednesday, October 27, 2010

It's ruining my life span?

Ok, so I have this coach and he really creeps me out. It started when I read this book and there be this really weird guise in it who tried to make off with this girl to torture his mother, but ended up falling contained by love with her, and did really grotesque things that creeped me out. It's called Drop Dead Beautiful and it's really polite. But anyway I pictured that character as my trainer and now I dislike intensely being surrounded by his class. I noticed things he does that creep me out even more. Like when I'm standing surrounded by line within the cafeteria, and he is walking by, he says hi to me and walk right by other people that are within his class and don't even notice them, I drop my book on the road to my locker and when I'm in his class he give it to me. I asked him how he knew it be mine and he made this face and rolled his eyes up and said I don't know-pause-somebody told me. Then a boy said that he told him. I don't believe it be true because that boy was a clown and he kids around seriously. This teacher like you. Really. And it is illegal. Tell the principal that he is acting strangely to you and you don't similar to it. I he makes an inapropriate comment he can and WILL achieve fired. Don't ignore it. There is an article within a Seventeen magazine that I think is from 2004 that have an article on it. DON'T ignore it. If I find which article I will attach details or E-mail it to you. K? Trust me, this guy is up to no good.
Edit;
I lately read some of the other answers and you are NOT overreacting. If you are really concerned talk to someone. If you switch classes this instructor will find someone else. This needs to be deal with and he requirements to be put in his place or fired!
your over react

No comments:

Post a Comment