Sunday, October 24, 2010

Is this type okay for me? ( tampons )?

Okay Im 13 and I go swimming alot. My spell is always never too strapping. So its regular and light for a bit. My time of year lasts for 5 days. So is the playtex sport rregular okay for me?
Also I jsut needed to ask how long should I keep it surrounded by for? I mean i know smaller quantity than 8 hours but really how much? Also umm when you insert it , theres two applicator pieces right? and do you keep anyhting within or do you throw the two pieces out? so what im saying is one and only the cotton part go in your item, right? Also when I go to silver my tampon , i know that the tampon is ready to come out and evolution if its easy to verbs out when i tug. adn if its hard , consequently it hasnt soaked alot right?thanks alot! Make sure the tampon is for standard lamp periods and you should be fine. I never give notice mine in for longer than in the order of 5 hours but they say up to 8 is ok. You solitary keep the cotton member inside you. Throw away the plastic pieces. You were right give or take a few making sure it is easy to verbs out. If it is hard to verbs out let it stay contained by a while longer.
when i first thought about using them i googled tampons lol and it might nouns weird but on some sites they show u the style to insert and how long to wear them and what type would be best for your flow and also send u sample to try of different brands out there and ect...

No comments:

Post a Comment