Sunday, October 24, 2010

Is this what period are close to?

I am 13,in july I thought I get my period but singular got it again contained by august and now not a single trace of blood is apparent.Then I remembered that the blood I got be sticky and I first found it on the toilet paper,and when I put on a wad,there wasn't a single drop of blood on it...In august it be still sticky but then a few gooey drops were within my panties,but still,when I put on a pad,in attendance wasn't ANY blood...
Is it really my period or is it some infection?
Also,I hear that when you get your spell you only grow an inch not more,after it but I'm merely 5'4 although my doctor said I would be 5'7/5'8 when I'll grow up... You can grow up until the age of 23, most people start their time between 10-13 years old. You can grow more than an inch after you win your period don't verbs.
If you are not having any itching, or buring when you pee. Or as long as nearby isn't a nasty smell down here this probably isn't an infection. If you have any of these symptoms you involve to arrange to see a dr immediately.
It's common to spot a little up to that time you get your actual extent. I would guess that you will get a full spell very soon.
Good Luck!
When you first draw from your period, it's not exceptional for it to be really light and irregular for the first few years. When I first get mine, I got it two months within a row, then zilch for 6, then I have another, and nothing for 6 more months. IF you are worried more or less it, see a doctor. Once a girl starts her period, it's a suitable idea that she hold a PAP Smear done every year.
As for the growing taller, that is a myth. I be 5'5" when I started my period at 12, and stopped growing when I reach just over 5'9". That's a difference of 4 inches.

No comments:

Post a Comment