Sunday, October 24, 2010

Is Yaz really a apt choice?

I am a little anxious and confused. My doctor recently prescribed Yaz to me and while reading up on it I hear in the order of all these bleak side affects that it is giving women. I am very sensitive when it comes to medication so this worries me. When I be in my belatedly teens I used to take Ortho Tri Cycle and it made me hugely dizzy and nauseous after taking it for two months so I stopped. I am in a minute 25 and I am thinking about getting support on birth control but I am extremely worried about the side effects. Can Someone please grant me some advise. Anyone near experience on BCP or any doctor or nurse would be great. Thanks! Yaz is just as fruitless or maybe I should influence just like peas in a pod like most of the other b/c pills. It have hormones. What usually happens is that they relate you why not to take it:
Important information around Yaz
This medication can cause birth defect in an unborn babe-in-arms. Do not use if you are pregnant. Do not use Yaz if you have any of the following conditions: a history of stroke or blood clot, circulation problems (especially if cause by diabetes), a heart valve disorder, breast or uterine cancer, irregular vaginal bleeding, kidney or liver disease, an adrenal gland disorder, severe high blood pressure, migraine headache, or a history of jaundice caused by birth control pills. Taking hormones can increase your risk of blood clots, stroke, or heart attack, especially if you smoke and are elder than 35.
and then they prescribe it to you.
If you want to read more something like Yaz side effects:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Yaz...

No comments:

Post a Comment