Sunday, October 24, 2010

It get worse everyday...what can it be?

Okay so starting on Monday I was put on Yaz. The finishing couple of days I have have signs of fatigue, nausea, heartburn and lower stomach cramping. Is it just that I am going to catch my period...strange for me to be asking this question because I am 25 and I should know my body...my ob is out of the bureau today and so is her NA. So that is why I am asking here. Anyone own any ideas? you requirement a vacation..nick a week off
The just time I've felt this means of access in relation to birth control be when I stopped wearing my birth control patch, then put it stern on again after three weeks. I think it be because I didn't time it right with my body. It be obviously not the right time because I didn't start it hindmost up the right day.
I be extremely tired, and I had to stop while exercising several times because I be afraid I would throw up, and I did- right in a Target bedding partition.
I don't know much about Yaz, and I doubt that you would own been put on it if it wasn't the right time, but that be my experience.
I would stop using it until your doctor came subsidise; that's what I would do. No use feeling so hideous to find out that it doesn't work for you!
You only hold 2 choices, keep taking it and continue and see until you can talk to your doc, or quit in a minute and be especially careful more or less sex.
peace

No comments:

Post a Comment