Thursday, October 21, 2010

Is this mundane?

Please, no disgusting comments, don't even look at this as a sexual comment in any path. I just want the honest truth. I'm solitary 4'11, so i'm short for my age because I'm turning 14 next month, but I also hold very big boobs, my size is 32D, and I'm really small, 102 pounds. My doctor said if I keep hold of eating usually and sleeping normally I'm going to terminate up being 5'2, a 36E, and 125 pounds when I'm fully grown. Everyone I've told that to said that would look freaky to own boobs that big and be that tiny. Would it look freaky? I don't want it to... Psh your kidding right? With that look your going to turn plentifully of heads, surrounded by the good course of course. Also who care what anyone else thinks. I'm sure next to the bod your going to have you'll hold no problem hooking up with anyone you want. And from your closing question, playboy would LOVE you lol
not at adjectives sweetie. you know how many girls would KILL for that.
i know i would!
girls will be extremely jelous of you, and you wont be capable of keep the guys stale of u
i dont think so i surmise its kinda sexy

No comments:

Post a Comment