Thursday, October 21, 2010

Is this mundane?

I had a child girl about 2 months ago. I am currently on the pill, but I own messed up a couple of times by not taking it on time. Well I have my first period roughly 2 weeks ago. the last couple of days I enjoy had regular period color of blood show up after going to the bathroom and very soon dark brown to blackish color of blood after going to the bathroom. Then tonight after sex. It isn't resembling a period though because its not constant or stocky. I don't know if I should be worried. Dont worry love, adjectives is normal. Your cycle sometimes can bring back backed up and its inherent to see all types of colors your unused to seeing. Your gonna live, life will step on. If your really concerned hit the nurse but she will tell you duplicate

  • hair tips
  • verifying rental applications
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment