Thursday, October 21, 2010

Is this my First Period?? Girl Only Plz?

Hey, I have be having (Small) amounts of brown discharge and blood for five days in a minute. I'm unsure if this is my period because its small amounts, im really confused. Plz Help Me :) Yep! This is unequivocally your period.
Don't verbs when i got my first time of year last year, it be little amounts for about the first time and then it be so heavy!
Now i enjoy my periods for 8 days. gross. and they are pouring sometimes.
You need to ask your mum to buy you pad's not tampons do they are so hard to use and i individually don't like them.
I found this on an article:::
Changes within the amount and length of bleeding during your period can occur because the levels of hormones your body manufacture can be different from one menstrual cycle to the subsequent. This is particularly true when you are a moment ago beginning to get hold of periods and your body is still adjust. Your period may metamorphose in how long it last and how often it comes for the first couple of years that you menstruate. Lots of other things can affect menstrual period, such as nutrition, exercise, and medications. If you're ever concerned roughly speaking your period, gossip to your doctor.
..
hope i helped you!
yep it is.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment