Thursday, October 21, 2010

Is this ordinary?

i have pcos, and i hadnt have a period within three years. my doctor put me on depo provera (i wanted bc) and said it may wreak me to have period. it just done yesterday after 21 days, i called and asked the other daylight and she said its normal my body is a moment ago shedding the lining of my uterus and there's be so much build up it may take awhile. so finally it stopped. capably...thats good...but whats worrying me is the smell of my urine. it smells resembling when you have an infection. could this a short time ago be from my period, or conceivably using tampons? is it something i need to turn in for? i only just dont know if its serious enough to stir into the doctor for, and i would like to know if its ok to own sex if i do have a bladder infection or something. if you dream up there is something wrong or you enjoy some type of infection then progress to the doctor and tell them more or less what you are experiencing and they can see whats going and give yuo a better answer
that smell is most predictable from using tampons and being on your time..I'd say if it last more than a week call you r doctor. you would conspicuously now if you hold a bladder infection it is very awfully painful! it would burn and you would surface a pinching when you pee. I would wait awhile in the past having sex because that could a short time ago make the infection (if any) worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment