Thursday, October 21, 2010

Is this my interval. girls please give support to!?

okay id be for a time more comfortable if girls just help me, :) thanks.
okay... im not concrete sure if this is my period or not...
on October 10th when i go to the bathroom i had resembling small red dot when i wiped and it happen like 3 times that daytime... it happened around 2-3 times a day for 5 days..
consequently it happened again November 8th - 14th
and again Decemeber 4th - 8th
except it hasn't happen this month and its January 14th today...

but i dont know whatsa going on... is this my period or not? its approaching super light... it approaching twice was on my liner but it be again real small.
i resembling dont even really need any suplies end in its so lite.
but is this it or not? maybe your interval is just staring especially slowly, and it wont be regular for the first bit, and often you wont know when its coming...but it sounds similar to your period
It sounds resembling it to me. I think my first few be pretty irregular. You should probably talk to your mom give or take a few starting to see a gynecologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment