Thursday, October 21, 2010

Is this my time of year?

I felt gross down at hand, went to check...near was a brown spot beside pink blotches around it and then clear blotches around that surrounded by my unders. I also feel kinda queasy. :(
My term or no? I know its silly to ask, but I want to make sure...
Also, if it is, how do I maintain track of it? first tell your mommy or an mature female you trust. or possibly a sister
and yes its ur period.
usually ur term is irregular for a while so you won't know exactly when it will com

it shuld last 3 to 10 days 7 human being about middle-of-the-road.
and it comes every like 28 days.
if you grasp cramps. take midol or some other tablets specialized for period stuff =}
i hope i help
Yes this is probably your period. you necessitate to tell a trusted full-grown female, and she should be capable of fill you surrounded by. You usually have a interval every 28-30 days. you start counting on the day your term starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment