Thursday, October 21, 2010

Is this ordinary? Breast size cross-examine?

When I got my first term a month before I turned 14, my breast size be a good 32 AA. Is this smaller than usual when you're starting your interval? Is this an indication that I'll have small breasts as an full-grown? I was a 32AA up until I be about 20 and next my body changed again and my bra size went up tp 34B. I wouldnt mull over this was any indication, your body is going through some change and some things might take longer to develop than others.
"normal" is anything you own, sweet pea! Your breasts are as normal as they come.
Everyone is different - breasts can metamorphosis alot throughout your life, depending on the time of the month, have children, ageing, and everything!
Here is a link to an awesome site, to tutor women and girls about what majority breasts look like (this site is merely for girls).
http://www.007b.com/breast_gallery.php
You're at the beginning stages of dfeveloping into a magnificent woman. Just give it time for your body to grow. All girls start near small breasts. Some keep growing bigger and bigger. Since it's within your DNA, look at the ladies in your family unit. Mom is an indication of where your body is going.

No comments:

Post a Comment